Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Has this ever happened to you?

Have you ever been scared shitless by something completely stupid? I was. Just this morning, actually. I was trying to go to sleep at about 5:00 this morning, and I was just settling in when it happened. The room was dark and silent, with the exception of the fan. I had left my computer on to complete a scandisk, and it had rebooted already. Just as I was nodding off in this silent, dark room, a voice yelled 'Dark Metamorphosis!' My heart seriously stopped. It was out of nowhere.

The thing is, I changed my Yahoo IM alert to a Castlevania .wav that I have, just for fun. Well someone logged on at that time, and I had forgotten that I changed it. I was shaking for a half hour. It sucked.......

I feel stupid now. Oh well.

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Me said...

Yep, I have totally been there before.
As for you bitching about me not telling you about my blog - you should have clicky the [www] linky on my DevArt page. Hippie. I'll miss you when you are gone. Glad to hear that you talked w/ Matt - did you get over the akward part or did you just put it off? Please please please please pleeeeeesssse give me a jingle when you get the net in Japan, maybe you would consider doing some eBay-ing. People in the states always want stuff from Japan rite?

 
At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao thats great!!!! hahahaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home