Monday, October 04, 2004

Bah. This is the story of my life.

All evil things aside, I can't wait to go back to Japan, despite the facts which are: I have gotten a couple job offers, and I am finally getting a roommate. Y'know, the things that woulda normally kept me here. Anywho, tomorrow I've been tasked to fix my mom's friend's computer. I took a look at it tonight, and about croaked. It was so fragmented and botted that I have to spend the better part of tomorrow to clean it up. That, and it won't connect to the net. I have to fix that too, instead of, say, tech support. oh well.

I think the scariest part of that computer is that it has a P4 2.66 Ghz processor, 40 gig HD, and only 128 meg RAM. I told him to buy more RAM before I'll even get extensive in fixing it. My English is bad tonight, I'm tired. Bite Me. Anyways, I have to go make CD's with the appropriate spy and ad ware detectors. (Spybot and AdAware).

Lates, all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home