Thursday, October 14, 2004

Why the Hell am I still up?

Ok, it's roughly 6 AM, and I am still awake. Why you ask? I have no damn clue. I have completed all of the challenges in MegaMan X Command Mission, and I feel unfulfilled. I mean, the last award given me (the one for collecting all the sketches) was a damn purple scarf for X. I have no qualm against the scarf idea, the green one looks hot, but purple? C'mon Capcom, get a better color scheme. Or at least gimme a better prize for 40 hours of work. It was no walk in the park to go through the Gaudille Laboratory 27 times to figure out what I missed. To cap on that, one of the challenges is to collect all field items (items contained in crystals, MMX's version of treasure chests). Forunately, the Sky room keeps score for you, telling you how many items you are missing from each area. Unfortunately, these include sub-tank refills, causing me to waste precious energy tanks just to collect them. IF you haven't played it yet (shame on you, you know who you are) then I'll tell you that your e-tanks are a very precious commodity, especially early in the game, and refills are far and few between in the stages.

I'm not gonna write a full synopsis on the game, there are websites for that. I just had to rant about the lousy prize I got. That's all.

On an unrelated note, Spongebob rocks. (mostly Patrick, he kills me). I have beef with Dr. Worm right now, we were supposed to meet back up on the weekend, and it didn't happen.
If you're reading this, Dr. Worm, I wanna know why. Ah, nevermind, I'll just IM you later.
I think that's all. Maybe I'll just promote my sites now (no Yahoo site, you'll notice).
Well, Later all.
~Baren.

http://baren1.deviantart.com [for art]
http://www.freewebs.com/baren1 [for homepage] (notice a pattern?)

If they don't auto link, it's because I don't know HTML. Just cut and paste to your address bar.
Aaaaand, I'm gone.

UPDATE!
I learned a little HTML in about an hour. (I'm not smart without sleep, I think you can all relate) A link bar has been added. Now I don't have to feel alone.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Dr. Worm (Matt) said...

Baren, I really am sorry for missing you this weekend. I have been soooooo busy. I haven't even had a chance to update my own BLOG let alone meet up with you.

To make it up to you, here is some Blogger help. Just hi-light what you want to hyperlink in your posts and press ctrl-shift-A. This will bring up the hyperlink box and you can just paste in what you want hyperlinked. This is also usefull for pasting the converted HTML code, click on the HTML tab in your post, and then pasting it into your template. Let me know if you got questions.

Thanks for calling me out in your BLOG, hippie. J/K.

-Dr. Worm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home