Saturday, April 02, 2005

I love you guys.

April Fools.

I can't go away, there's too much to talk about still, and I am nowhere near low on material. You didn't actually think that I thought it was a waste of time. Not with 1500+ pageviews. Really, I know you all love me and you have just stated it.

Within a couple days, I hope to have a new game review for you, and maybe a new comic (OMFG, I still do those?). I've been away because I had finals this week, plus alot of new clients on my plate.

If I do end up going away, it won't be for something stupid like yesterday's reasons. I get more hits here than I do at DeviantArt, but I still post there. In fact, I've just uploaded 5 new pics this week for those that don't ever visit it.

So, yeah. I'm here to stay. And honsetly, I really didn't think anyone would fall for that.

See ya when I do.
~Baren

P.S. (Mr. Me)- I DO have you as a contact in skype. I"m just never on when you are, apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home