Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentines Day

I had hoped I would finish the Steven Minner memorial before I posted again, but no such luck. I am still writing it out, and making pictures small enough to use, etc.
Moreso, my new job keeps me busy, what with the laying in bed all day and all. For those that don't know, (which should be all of you) my roomate got his business license and started a web design business. In turn, due to my talent and current circumstances, I have been made a partner in the business and I am in charge of the graphic design area. This is still a small in-home business, but we are growing fast. We have had 10 clients sign on this month, with more on the way.

But, enough about that, on to the topic.

Most people bitch and moan about the big 'V' day, and personally I am impartial. Yes, I will spend my V day alone, no I won't be drinking (oddly), and no I don't care. If you have someone to spend today with, go for it. If you don't....well...i'ts your own damn fault for not looking hard enough. Me? I choose to be alone, I get more done that way.
So, lovers-go love. Lonely types- get some balls and find someone. Those that choose to be alone- Have a drink for me. I'll be there with you at the bar in spirit.
Just remember to share the damn pretzels.

Happy Valentine's Day all.
~Baren

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

: P

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

: P

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

: P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home