Friday, November 05, 2004

Sorry it's been so long. Wait, no I'm not....

Well, the voting came to a close, and the one man I didn't want in office is there. I can't bitch too much, as I forgot to vote myself, I was busy with other things. Not that my vote really woulda mattered, as Utah is a Republican state. The electorals were close, but Bush came out on top by 6%. I may as well go repack my seabag, as I'm sure to be recalled now. (Stupid Navy, owning me till I'm 52) Whatever.

I detest war, and even further hate meaningless war. It seems to me that the war now is not on terrorism, but on the oil in the Middle East. If someone would get off their ass and make an affordable electric car, we wouldn't have this problem now would we? Now I'm gonna get alot of mail saying: "When did you become a hippie. Baren?"
I didn't. I just enjoy the thought of breathing when I'm 50. I'm sure my kids (God forbid) would also like to enjoy things such as oxygen, and blue skies. Goddamn rich bastards in the oil and gas companies get off on watching us choke to death on their poisons while they get paid millions each year. Fuck it, sign me up. I'm tired of getting paid $6.75 to watch people get fatter than they need to be. Give me 2 mil, and I'll help you kill off the entire world. I'm all for it! Retards. This is the hypocritical portion, as I do drive a gas powered car, and I contribute to the poison, and I'll continue to until I get my Elec powered car. God, I'm bitchy today.
Oh, well. I think that's all I'll say today.
Until next time, you magnificent bastards!
~Baren

Edit:
PS!!! Click the damn Google button on the sidebar, and make me some free money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home