Saturday, October 30, 2004

I can't wait to hear this one

Dr. Worm was supposed to come help me move, and I really needed the help. I don't know what happened this time, but it's the 3rd week in a row he promised to come out, and I forgive him for the first one. This weekend was a little more important, as I needed the help, and now I have to cram my entire move into one day. Last week it was because of the weather, well this weekend the weather is prime material, and I see no reason that he couldn't make it. Needless to say, I am not pleased, and I hope he's got a good reason. A DAMN good reason. I really would like to meet back up and catch up before I go back to Japan, but it's looking very grim. I don't know how I'm going to fully accomplish the move now.

I have given my rant for the day. This will be my last one for quite a while, too.
So, until I return, Lates all.

~Baren

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Dr. Worm (Matt) said...

No excuses here. Just a terrible mistake on my part. It was a weekend with to much stuff going on and alot of juggling on my part. October has been a horrible month, to say the least, and I messed up. If you can forgive me that would be good, if not, I don't blame ya. I do want to meet up, I mean it. I have a better handle on a few things and if you give me new coordinates I can meet up with you. Until you log on and rip me a new one, later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home