Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The heat is ON!!!!

So it seems that we have another runner in our Presidential debate. Mr.Me has entered the race, and he makes a fine point. I'm assuming he's our Independant, as Dr. Worm is the DemoRepublicrat (I don't know what the fuck he votes for), and I for Evil Dictator.
Mr. Me makes 2 points about my military life. Yes, I was in the Navy for 4 years. Yes, I was discharged, but honorably, and 2: Never earned a Purple Heart. There's good reason for that: I never got my ass shot. (I do hold the highest respect for my military bretheren that have earned their Purple Hearts. I also grieve for the families that lost loved ones in this war.) I have, however earned a total of 4 ribbons and 3 medals, and made Petty Officer 3rd class, up for 2nd class 5 times (which isn't easy at a 7% advancement on average) in my short 4 years, which is quite a feat, looking back on it. I also know nothing of this 'Mushroon Scandal' that Dr. Worm has taken part in, maybe he'll indulge me. Naturally, I would love to counter-sling at Mr. Me, but I have no dirt. Not because he's an angel, hell no, but because I haven't seen him in forever.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some posters to make. He..he...he....

~Baren

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Dr. Worm (Matt) said...

Mushroom Scandal? What Mushroom Scandal? You can deny envolvement in this all that you want, but I have proof to the contrary and will post it in my next post. Whaaaaa....ha, ha, ha...wheeze, gag, cough...HA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home