Monday, October 18, 2004

Another Update

Nothing real special this time, I finished the pic from the dream I had a week ago. You can see it at either of my art hosts, conveniently placed in the links bar. In other news, I'll be holding a yard sale this weekend, so anybody that wants anything can come by. (this is mostly for Dr. Worm, and anybody else that is in the Layton Ut area. I'm being forced out of my house on the 1st of Nov, and I'll need a place to live until I go back overseas, so...yeah. I wish I had the lust for football that Dr. Worm has, but I'm the art/geek/videogame type of guy. I'm waiting ever so patiently for Metroid Prime 2, Megaman X8 (prayers that it's better than X7), and a new one I just heard of: Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus starring that all time badass *drumroll* Vincent Valentine!! *drool* Apparantly, FFVII: DoC isn't going to be an RPG, but an Action/Adventure. Reviews say it's going to be closer to Devil May Cry, and from the screenshots, it looks that way. But it's Vincent! You can't go wrong with that! Go here to read about it:
  • Gamespot


  • On another note, I think it's about time that I start my webcomic. I'm trying to get hosting from keenspace, but I need a submission first. Since my recent venture into cel-shading, I think I now have a good start. I just don't have a subject yet. I'll think of something.
    Welp, that's all for now. Until next time you magnificent bastards.

    ~Baren

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home