Saturday, October 23, 2004

Scary stuff

I was passing over dogpile doing the egotistic thing and looking for my own site when I ran across another site called 'Pencil Shavings'. I didn't mind that, since there were quite a few, and the domain was pencilshavings3. I decided to take a look at it for no apparent reason, and to my horror I discovered that not only did the page share a name, it also shared the template! I was in full ego mode thinking that someone had ripped off my page, but when I looked around it, I came to the realization that I was in the wrong. That site has been there for over a year, and unbeknownst to me, I had almost copied it! (Keep in mind that this is the first time I've ever seen it) I figure to save face, I'll just change my template since I'm the new guy. Hence the reason for the new look. Just thought you should know

And knowing is half the battle.
~Baren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home