Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I'm back for a while. Kinda.

Whereas the move took place in one day, it didn't take as long as expected. I had help from a couple friends (furthermore known as Squall and Rinoa) and it only took 2 hours, which isn't that bad. I may in time forgive Dr. Worm, but right now I'm not in the mood to.

On a move related note, I've been forced to choose the most evil source of Internet Providing this side of the galaxy. AOL. *shudder* I woulda gone with NetZero, but the free service only gave me 10 FREAKING HOURS per month. How's that for service, eh? So, I'm back at the loss of my precious cable speed, but I can still update. Speaking of, the comfirmation email came from freespace, and I was approved. I have my password and eveything, so I will be posting my webcomic. Which, in fact, I am going to update in about an hour, I hope. The site is
  • here
  • Enjoy. I don't wanna hear any bitching about the cover page, I needed one to submit, and it was the only thing I had.

    Other than that, I think I'm done for the day. If I think of anything, I'll post it.
    Lates, you magnificent bastards.
    ~Baren.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home