Wednesday, November 17, 2004

It's 3:00 in the damn morning!

Why the HELL am I still up? Oh, right. It's the only time I can use the net. Silly me. I don't have much to say, except looking for a job blows. Big time. I have put in applications all over (12 total thus far, 3 more on the way in today) and no job. Am I that unloveable? Well, yes but that's not the point. I'm at my final choices, which are: Spencers Gifts (pray to GOD I get that one), Movie Trading Co., and Little Caesars Pizza (please God no.....). With the exception of Spencers, methinks it would be best to stay unemployed. Any other choice to me would be like ripping my soul out through my penis.

Beware, should I get the job at Spencers, as they have many things that I would like, therefore causing me to put my paycheck back INTO the store.

I'm done tonight, but I'll have Stupid Things: Part 3 within the next few days. I need to put together the list. It'll be a doozy, as I have a lot to bitch about.

Until Later, freaks-
~Baren
"Buck. Futter. I don't get it."
"Oh, I think you do, Trebek!"

2 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Dr. Worm (Matt) said...

Yippy, I played Maple Story! I really like this game. You weren't kidding when you said that it takes forever to level up, but it's not too bad. It took my about two full days to get to level 14 as a magician. I did have some help from my good buddy Mr. Me. He kicks ass and helped a young magician get on the rite path. If you are ever logged in, look me up. I am Zavarious, amateur mage.

 
At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE WANT GENSO AND VINNY BACK!!!!!!!!!
WE WANT GENSO AND VINNY BACK!!!!!!!!!
WE WANT GENSO AND VINNY BACK!!!!!!!!!

i think you get the drift.

from: Calent

p.s. wheres my pic?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home