Thursday, January 13, 2005

Holy flippin Hell

I didn't realize just how much time has gone by. I've started playing Ragnarok Online again, under the private server of SlayerRO. To find out more about it, go to irc.deltaanime.net (yes, this is for mIRC, not a web addy) and channel #SRO.

Now that I'm done advertising, something serious has caught my attention. Mr. Me has been missing for almost 3 months. Help me and Dr. Worm locate said fellow, as he is a very good friend that just needs some love. You can find the link to his site in my Blog Buddies bar.

I'm debating whether to post Stupid Things pt3 or not. So far, it doesn't meet the standards of my Q/A. I'll get it up as soon as I make it better. Right now, it just bites ass. (And you thought I could go a whole blog without cussing. Silly people)

So, now that I've found a dedicated private RO server, don't expect to hear from me very often. I eat, sleep, shit and dream Ragnarok.

Until later, you magnificent bastards
~Baren
"dot dot dot."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home