Thursday, April 21, 2005

Tax returns

I recently went and did my taxes (well, not so recently. It was about 2 months ago.) and was patiently awaiting the $3000 in tax returns. Not bad for 4 years worth. *I suck at paying taxes on time*

So long story longer: I just got 5 letters in the mail. 4 from the state, and 1 from the IRS telling me that I can't get my returns, because the forms weren't signed. Bullshit. I did my taxes at H&R Block, and they made sure that I sent the signed copies. So...I dunno. All I gotta do is send them some forms and wait another forever.

It just really pisses me off that it happened.

That's it. Now go away.
~Baren
"You! Intruder! Get you the hot bullets of shotgun to die!!"

P.S.- If any of you bloggers out there read this, maybe you can tell me why I get redirected to my dashboard everytime I come here. It's been happening since I made my GuildWars Diaries blog. Now I can't even see the Birdhouse. Every link to it takes me straight back to my dashboard. Even the 'view blog' button in the posts section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home