Tuesday, May 03, 2005

New update, but not here.

I don't have anything for the Birdhouse today. Maybe a little bitch about how my webcounter isn't working *AGAIN*, but I think I can survive.

The update today is the Guild Wars Diaries. I figure none of y'all knew it was there, since ya never check my links or anything. The title is one link, then there's another in the links bar. I'll be updating there a little more frequently than the Birdhouse, since I'm practically living in Tyria.

Other than that, I gave up my Web development job for a job at Taco Time. I know what you are thinking, and I can't say I blame you. However, what more can you ask for when the store manager is one of your good friends? I got an excellent starting wage, though I'm not at liberty to say how much, as he and/or his brother read this frequently and I could get fired for discussing it.

Ok, I lied when I said I didn't have anything for the Birdhouse. Sue me.

~Baren
"George....George..."
"Yeah?"
"You know what I have?"
"Uh, Weapons of mass destruction?"
"No, I got some ferrets with me."
"Bull." - George Bush and Gary Busey Leave it to Bush
The Toilet Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home