Sunday, May 22, 2005

Star Wars ep. 3

I just got back from seeing SW ep3. I personally found it to be better than the first 2. I really can't explain why, maybe because of the shortened time spent on love scenes, and more time spent on moving the story along. Lightsaber duels are very awesome, and this episode had no shortage of them. (Yoda kicks the most ass in a lightsaber duel, hands down.) Although almost 3 hours long, it moves at a fast enough pace to keep you entertained and not bored out of your skull. The introduction to Darth Vader is very well done, telling it from when he went evil, how he went evil, and why he has his suit. The whole movie is like a dream where you remember seeing it, but can't remember anything afterwards. Which is why I'm not writing alot. I'm going to see it again, so I can actually tell more about it. However, based on what I do remember, I suggest seeing it. Now. Stop reading this tripe and go.

I don't care if you're at work. Do it.

~Baren

"Here, just sniff this a little *sniff*. Just inhale it up your nose, it'll make ya feel good!"
"Absolutely!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home