Monday, May 14, 2007

Wow, it's been over a month already?

Hi again. Remember me? I hope so.

So, you may have noticed that I'm on an exposition kick lately, showing off videos I really like. Well, that's due to lack of other content, but mostly I just like getting things out there to what few readers I have. So, on that note:

A new Megadeth video. Now, I loves me some Megadeth. How do you make it better? Take one classic Megadeth song, add the hotness of Cristina Scabbia, mix, and enjoy. My jaw hit the floor when I found this video, (in a good way, mind you,) and I believe I've watched it maybe 30-40 times now. So, without further ado, I give you:

A Tout Le Monde 2007.



And, for you Final Fantasy fans out there, you may have seen this man play before. He never ceases to astound me. Martin Leung: The Video Game Pianist. I think I cried during this video, he's just that damn good.



Aaaannd, I'm done for the day. Enjoy the movies.

~Baren.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home