Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Just thought I'd stop in and say Merry Christmas to you all.
If you don't celebrate Christmas, then Happy-whatever it is you celebrate.

And for your gift, you get to see Dynamis Death second hand. Screenshots are fun.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Remember to click on it to see it all. I wasn't lying about mass death there. See if you can find Gensoden (me), and Ravenfnord (my roommate.) Hell, make it a party game. For every dead body, take a shot. Guaranteed alcohol poisoning.
As an added bonus, I'm going to show you Gensoden in his full Artifact Armor, just for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Happy Holidays.
~Baren.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home