Sunday, December 17, 2006

Report: day 20XL

Everything is...well...
Uneventful at best.

I told myself that I wouldn't turn this into a journal, and by damn I don't plan to. I'm not going to bore you with: "I woke up today and ate some Hot Pockets for lunch. They were okay." type shit. However, I seem to be lacking in material at the moment.

So, I woke up today and ate some Hot Pockets...

In other news, I got level 68 Samurai the other day, for those keeping track of my FFXI life. Gensoden is a healthy, young, POOR AS GRASS, Samurai. That's all there. I've only leveled since the Avatar quests. Nothing else.

In other other news: Cartoon Network Headquarters is located here in Atlanta. Armed with this knowledge, I'll be damned if I don't try to get SOME kind of job there. I'll be the damned Janitor, just so long as I get to hang around in Adult Swim Central.

I don't think I have anything else to say. Again, uneventful.

Until something good comes along...

~Baren.

"Happa Ichimai Areba ii"
(Long as we have one leaf on, we're doin' fine.)

Happa-Tai (Leaf Team): Yatta! (All Right!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home