Friday, December 01, 2006

I've completed the journey.

It took 3 boring-ass days by bus, but I have arrived in Atlanta. (Well, I'm about 2 weeks late writing this as well. Sue me.) It really is something different over here. The humidity and elevation are really fucking with my head. I don't think I've had a day where I haven't been dizzy or almost seasick. It's odd. I also seem to sleep a hell of a lot more, and dreams are something just shy of "Seek Mental Help". Adjusting sucks, but I'll have to get used to it.

My new roommates are cool. They are helping me to adjust until such time that I start my job. We are waiting for an opening, so I haven't started yet. They have been great to me, and are really patient with my situation.

I think that's all I'm going to post today. I haven't been to bed yet, and it's 10AM.

Later all.
~Baren.
"No quote. Too tired."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home