Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Wedding and the Gamer.

Just recently my best friend 'Squall' got married to his fiance 'Rinoa'. I'm not much for weddings, they remind me of my curse to be forever single, but this one was beautiful. I have never been to a Christian wedding before (myself being LDS) and I must say that it was something to see. I don't have any pics at the moment, so don't ask.

Squall has been my best friend for a long time (over a decade) for a number of reasons.
1. We both enjoy the martial arts
2. We are both Geeks
3. We are both gamers.

That last one is significant purely because he proved it at the wedding: All the music played at the wedding aside from the wedding march was from Final Fantasy VIII. The reception music was a mix of game music and new Rush. I am so proud.

Needless to say, I hope these 2 live a long happy marriage.

I, however, will continue to rot in the perpetuating Hell I have created for myself.

Next Update: Stupid Things Pt:3. (If I'm assed enough to finish it)

~Baren

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if you weren't a scary Mormon... you wouldn't be single.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Gryyphyn said...

Anonymous pussy needs to die.

Gryyphyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home