Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Oh, God, NO!!

I have recently had the insatiable urge to play Final Fantasy 11 once again. Normally, this would be frightening, except that they are offering a month free to people that have left and come back. I am one of those, and it's been over a year since my 3 week stint in Vana'Diel. Guild Wars did it to me. I swear.

To play again, I needed a new login ID and Registration codes, since my old ones were no longer valid. I got on to live chat with Customer Support. This is what I saw for almost an hour:



Fortunately, once I finally got someone to help me, it was quick and painless. They were surprisingly helpful at that point.

After all was said and done, it was time to logon and patch the client. (If you don't know what that means, you should play more online games.)

This is what I got:



Remind me never to go a year without patching again. If I do, remind me not to go back at all.
*EDIT*
After the initialization of the files, the actual patch started. I find this to be slightly frightening:



I'll post more as it develops.

~Baren
"I'd have a quote, but I can't think of any. This will do fine."

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://yoyjvpbr.com/xqse/ojvx.html | http://gfzicdfp.com/qhsu/sjkr.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home