Monday, March 13, 2006

Hell damn shit.

I was happy. Very happy. Then, God proved that he hates me and wants me to be miserable. Twice. As I type this, my internet is down for the 9th time in 2 days. But that's not the big issue. I and Gryyphyn were scheduled to go to Dream Theater tonight.
However, due to God's wrath, and terrible weather, the show was cancelled. We both took 5 days off for this concert. We have our tickets on top of the computer desk. We were getting set to go and then we got the call. Concert in Salt Lake City cancelled due to a storm that prevented them from getting here on time. Read the link in the header.

In other news: I hate people in general. More so than ever now that I work at Pizza Hut. More on that in a later post.

In other Other news: Lacuna Coil is coming with Rob Zombie and Bullet for my Valentine next month. Goddamn if we miss that one. The world will come to a crashing halt if that one gets the axe. As I type, I am listening to Lacuna Coil's new single: Truth. Go here Listen to the song, it's on the mainpage, or you can watch the video.

New News
New addition to the friends. I do believe he's more pissed off at the world than I am (And that's hard to do). Gryyphyn has started his own blog.
Here

Now begone. I have pressing matters to attend to.
~Baren
"Never again will I be dishonored, and never again will I be reminded of living within the world of the Jaded."
Disturbed-"Alive"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home