Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ah, Oblivion

So, I decided to put FFXI down for a few days to pick Oblivion back up. After some tweaking and general hit and miss, I config'd it to work on my system with minimal lag and without looking like stick figures. I need to upgrade my system. (Make checks payable to me.) In case you're wondering about my system: I bought my computer back in 2001, and if you want to know the specs: look at the minimum requirements for Oblivion and there's your answer. I have the EXACT minimum specs required to play.

Anyways, the reason I play Oblivion in the first place is because I love the Elder Scrolls series and secondly, I love that Bethesda doesn't punish you for modding the game. Oh, no. They encourage it. I only have a few mods on mine, such as Cloud's Tsurugi from Advent Children (Splits up into the individual swords as well. It's Uber-sweet.), Kadaj's Souba (the dual bladed katana), and Sephiroth's Masamune to name a few. I also have a mod pack that gives me a shitload of samurai gear, just because I love samurais. I've been having alot of fun in Tamriel. So, no FF posts for a while, at least until I get Oblivion out of my system.

Just thought I'd let you know. And knowing is half the battle.
~Baren
"I can see a new horizon, underneath the blazing sky. I'll be where the eagles flying higher and higher. I'm gonna be a man in motion, all I need is a pair of wheels. Take me where the future's lying: St. Elmo's Fire."
John Parr: St. Elmo's Fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home