Monday, January 22, 2007

Ergo Proxy

I've been watching Ergo Proxy recently since it's been sitting on my harddrive.
The series is good. No question. My favorite part however is the opening theme, which I will now provide for you. YouTube FTW! (that's 'For the Win' for all you non-acronym speakers.) I will also provide lyrics. I was going to use the chorus in a quote, but that wouldn't do this wonderful song justice.

The song is called 'Kiri', by MONORAL. (Yes, the band name is in all caps.)
These are the lyrics for the TV version: (video shown below.)
You complete my fate. The world unwinds inside of me.
You complete my fate. The halo crawls away.
You refill my place. You refill my place.
Come and save me....
Come and save me....
Come and save me....(Believe in me and drink the wine and take my hand and fill me up)
Come and save me....(Believe in me and drink the wine and take my hand and fill me up)
Come and save me.




The lyrics for the entire song don't really change much.
You complete my fate, The world unwinds inside of me
You complete my fate, The halo crawls away
You repeat my fate, Rewinding all we can
You refill my place.
You refill my place... place...
Come and save me...
Come and save me...
Come and save me.

You complete my fate, The heavens stroll inside of me
You repeat my fate, Revealing who we are
You refill my place.
You refill my place... place...
Come and save me...
Come and save me...
Come and save me... (Believe in me and drink the wine and take my hand and fill me up)
Come and save me... (Believe in me and drink the wine and take my hand and fill me up)
Come and save me.
(Believe in me and drink the wine and take my hand and fill me up)
(Believe in me and drink the wine and take my hand and let me follow.)


God, it's gorgeous.

~Baren.
no need for a quote today.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Squall said...

Thats a sweet opening theme. It looks like a good series.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home