Friday, June 08, 2007

Just for the hell of it.

Y'know, sometimes I just post new shit so that I have something else to read when I stop by to check my messages. It's a lot like talking just to hear yourself talk.

I'm guilty of that. A lot.

I think that comes from not a fear but more of a discomfort in silence.* For example:
the power went out for about 8 hours the other day and without music or anything to break the silence, I just about went mad. So, I would try to start random conversations with Raven just to hear something going on. There are very few times I don't have some kind of mental distraction going on, be it music, movies, video games, or conversation. Anything audible. I just have a real problem with silence. I even play music when I sleep, so if you thought that was one of the few times, you'd be wrong.

So, yeah, random bullshit posts like this are for my own viewing gratification, just in case you were wondering if there was anything pertinent in this post. (No, there really isn't) And now that I've set up my playlist for the night, I'm off to bed.

~Baren

*or ADHD, I haven't ruled that out yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home