Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Long forgotten

I really think this blog is like a family reunion. Doesn't show up very often, and when it does, you really don't want to be there and there's nothing important to be said. That being said:

Cheesecake.

Yeah.

As for what's going on now, I left Geek Squad, (I know. I loved it, but that love had to part ways.) to move back to Utah. Now, I work for Dell as Tech Support. I'll give you a moment to take that in.

Back? Good.

Of all things I said I would never do again, I seem to be doing one of them. Working a call center. Did I mention that I hate working call centers? Well, I do. I don't know what it is about them, maybe some unspoken taboo, but they are one of the least desirable jobs out there. Or, maybe it's that I get to talk to computer illiterates all day. I'm not sure. Either way, I make a decent wage now, so I can't complain too much.

On another note, I managed to suffer a mild concussion the other day. I love it when the ground kicks you in the head. It really messed me up, too. Broken thought processes, forgetfulness, dizzyness, it all blows. It's amazing that I can keep cognizant thou

ooh, a butterfly.

Feh, yeah. Back in Utah with brain issues. Story of life, I believe.

~Baren

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Voro said...

Welcome back Baren! Does this mean you've paid off your, erm, debts? (Since you're back in state, and all)

I actually saw that job and thought of recommending it to you (not realizing how much you hated call centers), but it seems you found it all on your own.

So then, are you going to actually be in contact more now or will it be another year before anyone hears from you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home